PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
IAMMUNGRA processes personal data about you because you use our services and /or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that your active provides for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Information about your surfing behavior across various websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
SPECIAL AND/OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA THAT PROCESS
Our website and /or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent.
HOW LONG WE KEEP DATA
IAMMUNGRA will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. Our storage period (s) are: 7 years.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
IAMMUNGRA will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. IAMMUNGRA remains responsible for these processing operations.
MAP WEBSITE VISIT
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and /or social media companies.
VIEW, MODIFY AND DELETE DATA
You have the right to view, correct or update your personal data to delete. You can request that you view, correct, or delete your data via. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. We ask you to blacken your passport photo and citizen service number (BSN) in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. IAMMUNGRA will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. IAMMUNGRA also wishes to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
IAMMUNGRA takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via info@IAMMUNGRA.com. IAMMUNGRA has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (addition to DNS) for converting a domain name to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have this signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.